Sunday, May 24, 2009

Winter Is Over


The long winter is over. It was filled with bad news and challenges that seemed so insurmountable. Spring has arrived and with it the HOPE of renewal, and of second chances.

Each blossom that opens is a caress on my face. A reminder of God's wonders, his mercy and his goodness.

As I toil in the garden I look forward to the butterflies, the flying flowers that great me everyday doing thier dance of wonderment. The birds have been greeting me early in the morning with their different melodies, they are busy making their nests getting ready for their little ones to join them in song.

It has been a very long winter indeed but I have FAITH that good things will come. I already have the greatest gift of all, being loved unconditionally! That gives me Strength.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Luz,

I love your little corner of the world. It is so you beautiful and delicate. I hope summer will bring you good health and happiness.

Love Always,
Your Rhode Island Friend