Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Butterfly Conservatory

Today Carlos and I took a trip to Deerfield Massachusetts. We set out to find Magic Wings a Butterfly Conservatory. I never imagined what a wonderful experience it would be. Through an inviting door that said enter we discovered a world of beautiful flying flowers. I had never seen so many butterflies gathered in one place at the same time or so many varieties.



There were so many colors blues, greens, oranges, red. I was truly amazed and now more than ever convinced that there is a greater being manning the ship of our lives. No mere mortal could create such BEAUTIFUL creatures.



A Touch of God's Caress :)


As we were getting ready to leave I wished a butterfly would land on my hand. From my mouth to God's ears, a Blue Morpho Peleides butterfly landed on Carlos hand.
He gently placed it on mine and as you can see I was so pleased.














The upper side is a beautiful almost glowing blue,


The underside looks like a Buckeye Butterfly


End of a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!



If you would like more information on Magic Wings, please visit them at:

http://www.magicwings.com/


No comments: